Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Friend Tim Nguyen ~ March 23, 2010



This is my friend Tim Nguyen, he is well on his way to become an established artist here in Hawaii. I meet Tim 4 years ago when I worked at a wonderful art gallery in Kaneohe, Hawaii. the gallery is called Sunshine Arts Hawaii.


 Tim and I painted the murals on the building, he painted the left side and I painted the right. (when your facing the front doors.)
 Tim has a unique style that blends aspects of Vietnam with the rural laid back feeling of Hawaii. here are some of my favorites:


 if your interested in Tims work Giclee's are available at: www.nguyensart.com. If I were you I would get one before his art becomes to expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment