Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snail bead made from Recycled Beer Bottle Glass

New work for the masses

Aloha!
These are what I call Snail beads, I went to the beach yesterday and as I picked up a discarded beer bottle I noticed that inside the bottle was a snail, when I got the little critter out it's shell sucked me in...the spiral of life feeding out from a central location, it called to me and so I let the little one go gathered the bottles up and came back to the studio where I became a man possessed. The result of this total lack of reason are the new snail beads and each Snail Bead is a unique handmade item.

They are available from my Etsy store and I do ship world-wide now, they come in various amounts with volume discounts. the break down works like this:
1     Snail bead   = $   2.50 each offered as a sample
5     Snail Beads = $ 12.50   ($2.50 each)

10   Snail Beads = $ 22.50   ($2.25 each)
25   Snail Beads = $ 50.00   ($2.00 each)
50   Snail Beads = $ 75.00   ($1.50 each)
75   Snail Beads = $ 93.75   ($1.25 each)
100 Snail Beads = $100.00  ($1.00 each)

and the links are to each ones individual Etsy page. (as soon as I get them on there).

No comments:

Post a Comment