Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Sunday, March 21, 2010

creating a recycled beer bottle glass

This vid is cutting the bottle:














and this one is smoothing the edge, I don't do it for vary long in the vid so if you can suffer through the noise then you will see the rest of the process.






1 comment:

  1. I love these glasses. I've seen them around and always wondered how they're made...now i know!

    Hawaii is my favorite place of all time!

    I found you on etsy forums. Please come visit me, and make sure you enter my give away!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/2010/03/give-away-from-knotwork-shop.html

    ReplyDelete