Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Commissioned Piece $100.00



Woo Hoo! Just got done with a commissioned piece. It has 8 Snail Beads, a Heineken beer bottle mouth and sand from 10 beaches here on Oahu. It is also woven nylon crochet thread and 3mm round black leather cord. Took 8 hours to make and I charged $100.00 for it. I and the customer felt that it was a fair price for the amount of time and energy that went into creating it. The proud owner is moving off Island to get married and begin a new life but wanted something to keep from home.


No comments:

Post a Comment