Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Investors, Sponsors and Artists for The Engraved Egg

That's right I'm looking for Investors, Sponsors and fellow Artist's and Etsians for an excellent chance for some marketing.

Aloha!
 There is lots of room to write here so let's get started.
 I am currently working on going to Sturgis, SD for the 70th Anniversary Bike Rally and I thought to myself why should I have all the fun, so this is what's up:
1. I am looking for investors, these people will get there initial investment back after August, hopefully at the beginning of September with a bonus (not sure what the bonus amount will be until after the Rally) they will also get a spot of glory on The Engraved Eggs website for as long as the site exists, ( it has been up and running for a year). The investing amount is $250 and can be done on the home page of the Engraved Egg. People that have invested can be found at this link Investors.
2. I am also looking for sponsors, a sponsorship will get you a spot on the sponsors page with a link to your website, blog spot and/or your Etsy store, for the life of the Engraved Egg website ( it has been up and running for a year). Now you may ask yourself "why would I bother." it's simple, at the Sturgis Rally there are going to be an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 people and I am planning on handing out flyers and business cards to as many of them that come by my booth. 
My business card looks like this:  
 I will have 2000 business cards and a flyer / brochure that will have the website address and the back will be the addresses to all of the sponsors and investors of the engraved egg. This is the link to the Sponsors page:Sponsors

   3. I'm looking for artists and crafter's that would be interested in having me sell there works at the Rally. My qualifications are thus, 20 years experience working as a custom picture framer in various art galleries  across the US.  I will be taking 10% of your sale price and you are responsible for getting your pieces to me. If your interested, become a sponsor and in the comment section state that you want  "more info".
 I plan on traveling to Sturgis at the beginning of July and staying until the middle of August. I do how ever need to secure the booth space before April 9th so the sooner you get involved the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment