Welcome to the Engraved Egg's Blog

Aloha and welcome!

My name is Will and this is my blog and the Engraved Egg is my site. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to become a follower. You can visit the the website at: The Engraved Egg

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ticket to ride

Ive got my ticket to Sturgis

I leave Oahu on the 19th of April and arrive in Rapid City on the 20th. I have a 6 hour layover in Seattle, guh....I guess I'll make sure to have lots of beads and hemp with me so I'll have something to do.
I've been trying to get a location to stay at in either Rapid City or Sturgis itself, got a couple of nibbles but nothing concrete yet. I'm also trying to acquire a vehicle preferably a truck or van.
I love Hawaii but if you don't have a lot of money to start with it is really difficult to stay here. The beaches are full of ramshackle shacks and people with broken dreams with empty wallets.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back in advance. I'm gonna pee when you get here.

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete